Friday, November 26, 2010

Bree Olson Soft Sexy And Loves Cum and Anal

Well there is a lot I can say about Bree Olson with her cute blonde hair, her huge tits. Well first off I love to lick her nipples. She licks my pussy till I scream and she loves ANAL sex as much as I do!. But I know you want to hear a lot on a personal nature!

Bree Olosn My Blonde Hair Lover!

So of course are are bi-sexual we both love anal sex, We both love more than one cock at at time, but hey wait a minute how about some of the things you will never see of hear about true life of Bree and our friendship!

Details:

Her Real Twitter Address: http://twitter.com/breeolson

D.O.B. She was born October 7, 1986….. due the math!

Height: She's 5’3

Measurements: 32D-25-35 I did these myself to make sure…… She has GREAT TITS

Hair: Blonde but none downstairs hair to prove it!

Here’s a few personal pictures to make you feel closer to Bree!

Bree Olosn My Blonde Hair Lover!  Bree Olosn My Blonde Hair Lover!

Bree Olosn My Blonde Hair Lover! Bree Olosn My Blonde Hair Lover!

 Bree Olosn My Blonde Hair Lover! Bree Olosn My Blonde Hair Lover!

So now you’ve seen the soft side of Bree Olson, How about a quick peak at her naughty side!

Bree Olson with my Boyfriends 12' cock in her ass!

Now if you can’t wait to see Bree and I get really hardcore then follow Bree to her really Naughty Pages!

Hugs and Kisses
Bridgette

0 comments:

Post a Comment